Saturday 2 May 2015

Commission: Old Republic CR-90 Corvette

This is what I've been up to the latest 3 and a half weeks. A repaint of the X-wing Tantive IV! The commissioner sent me a picture of how he wanted it to look and despite the source image having quite a few details that doesn't exist on the FFG model I still think I managed to nail the look.

Now I apologise for the low number and the poor quality of the pictures but the reality is that my photo set-up just can't handle a ship of this size. I'm quite frankly happy that I managed to get two decent pictures as most of the others were too blurry. Anyway, enjoy!

*Edit* I've re-uploaded the pictures as there were some strange background artifacts left from the editing process. I didn't notice them myself until I changed the contrast and brightness on my monitor. These should look much better. Also, I managed to find who made the source picture! The credit goes to a person going by the name dlamont on Deviant art. What are you waiting for? Go check out his account and the model in question!



2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Are you able to take on another commission for a cr-90?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might be able to do so, but send me a mail to kennethlonnberg@gmail.com for further details.

      Delete