Wednesday 29 July 2015

Commission: Viper Y-wing

And here is the last of the animal/beast themed Y-wings. Now I might have to explain this one a bit further. Below is the source picture I was given by the commissioner. I have no idea the particular species of snake this is, but it's certainly colourful and eye-catching. The ship has been given a simple conversion with the addition of two fangs to better look like a snake. Unfortunately they are not terribly visible on my pictures.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/5d/be/4a5dbef5582b5aaeab39832880d254c6.jpg 
 



4 comments:

  1. Good job!
    You've done some good painting, I've been looking back through older posts, and I know who I'll be commissioning to do any repaints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      As for commissions, just send me a mail if you have any questions.

      Delete
  2. If you're curious, this is an (endangered and very rare) San Francisco garter snake: Thamnophis sirtalis tetrataenia

    ReplyDelete