Friday 28 November 2014

Commission: Sith Infiltrator

Another re-paint! Is there no end in sight? Well actually, this is no mere re-paint. The model is a Sith Infiltrator and was designed by Mel Miniatures on Shapeways. Yes, it is indeed a 3D printed model! I've seen a few 3D printed miniatures before and I've even painted one for a friend. However, this is the first time I've been commissioned to paint such a model. A very interesting experience and I've learned several lessons that I will put to good use if I ever get to paint another 3D printed model.

On another note, the blistering painting speed will slow down dramatically the coming months. This is due to an upcoming commission, a scratch build of epic proportions. Sounds intriguing, doesn't it?  Of course the lack of painting means that I will finally have time to upload some paint guides of my latest projects. In any case, enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment