Thursday 10 November 2016

Vic Viper

It's fascinating where and when inspiration can strike. In this case I've been inspired by video games, specifically old shoot'em up games, also called SHMUPs. And so, without further ado, I present the Vic Viper from Gradius!





Gradius was perhaps the first SHMUP I ever encountered, and the NES version of the game was without a doubt the first SHMUP I owned. As such it is perhaps only fitting that it is the first ship that has gotten the SHMUP treatment. What's that I hear you say? The first? Oh yes, there will be more in this 'line' of ships. Until then, enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. Did you scratch build this? or is this a 3d print?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these are amazing
    Kudos!!!
    Also do you sell any of your ships?
    I can't find any custom work for sale :(

    ReplyDelete