Sunday 9 October 2022

Commission: Sabine Wren's Lancer-class pursuit craft


I've been teasing you enough, here is the third and final ship in the Sabine Wren inspired trio. To be fair, this one was not so much 'inspired' as it is supposed to actually be Sabine Wren if she was a ship. 

Normally I try to go for a limited palette as it generally looks more pleasing to the eyes, but I pulled out all stops with this one. And again, it fits Sabine Wren, she seem to prefer looking like she just walked through an exploding paint factory (an explosion she caused by the way).

This ship is also a bit difficult for me to classify. My own system for how advanced a paint job is puts this in level 1 territory since I haven't highlighted anything. However all the freehand designs and making the multitude of colours work decently together puts it in level 3. So let's call it level 2.5 and call it day shall we?








No comments:

Post a Comment