Monday 31 August 2015

Commission: Konrad Curze, Primarch of the Night Lords

For about one and a half year this blog has really only been filled with Star Wars related stuff. I bet you guys thought I had abandoned everything else. However, as I can show today, that is not the truth, at least not yet.

I think it was back in May when a friend of mine gave me a small black box and told me to build and paint the model contained within. To my surprise it was a Forge World model of the Warhammer 40k Primarch Konrad Curze. My only response then was 'when the hell am I going to find time to paint this?' Well that time has actually arrived and here is the finished result! This is by a large margin the most detailed model I've ever painted and hopefully the result brings it out. As always, enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment