Sunday 16 March 2014

Thunderfire Cannon part 3

To be brutally honest I will not be continuing the paint guide of the Thunderfire Cannon. Many of the pictures I took while working on it were not of very high quality and many subtle changes while painting were hard to see, if at all visible. Guess that is what happens when you have a brand new camera and decides to use your old one because of pure laziness. Go figure. Though I did get this decent picture of the final assembly so it will have to do until set up my photo equipment.



Instead of giving a detailed painting guide, how about some details on my armies? I've updated the army showcase page of my Wehrmacht Imperial Guard with some better pictures and added an entire new showcase page for my Enforcer Space Marines. So about it? Would you kindly check them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment